Name:Solder Bar 5/95 (Sn5Pb95)
Name:Tin Lead Solder Bar 5/95
Alloy:Tin Lead
Composition:Sn5Pb95
Form:Bar / Stick
Place of origin:China

  • Solder Bar 5/95 (Sn5Pb95)

Product Description


Tin Lead Solder Bar 5/95

This solder bar 5/95 is written as solder wire Sn5Pb95. It is a tin & lead alloy solder, contains low tin at 5% tin (Sn) and remaining 95% lead (Pb). It's a low tin solder bar with high melting point 300 to 311℃. If you are looking to solder some components which needs to work under higher temperature condition, this solder bar 5/95 can be a nice option, and meanwhile it's a very budget cost alloy. 


We accept both big orders and small orders. Big orders will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service. Contact us, Whatsapp / Wechat:008613450770997 ; Email: xfsolder@gmail.com or xfsolder@163.com , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.

Features of Tin Lead Solder Bar 5/95

1. This solder bar alloy has a high melting point of 310℃, so for applications where a heat resistance solder is needed, this solder alloy can be considered, it's compatible to application of high working temperature components.

2. This alloy is also a budget cost because of low tin inside, it's just at 1/3 the price of solder bar 63/37.

3. Reasonable wetting and fluidity. 

Applications of Tin Lead Solder Bar 5/95

For general soldering purpose and special applications of soldering that needs higher melting temperature. 

solder bar application

Packing of Tin Lead Solder Bar 5/95:

1. This solder is cast into bar form.

2. Each bar weighs about 0.5kgs

3. The bars will be stuffed into cartons at every 25kgs.

4. For exportation, we use plastic pallets to load the cartons, make it easy for folk-lift operation.

solder bar packing 1

solder bar packing 2

solder bar packing 3

Notices for using & storage of Tin Lead Solder Bar 5/95:

1. Storage: Sn5Pb95 solder bar must be stored in a dry , non-corrosive environment between 10°C-40°C. The bars with proper storage is considered as infinitive shelf-life though the surface of the bar might turn dull as time goes by, this is not considered as quality problem and the bars still can be used.

2. This is a leaded solder alloy, it's illegal and prohibited to used it for portal water pipes.

3. Read & follow MSDS before using.

Hits: 【Print】 

Contact Form

required fields*