Tin Lead Solder Bar 30/70
Tin Lead Solder bar is a soft solder composed of 30% of tin (Sn30) and 70% of lead (Pb70) by weight, also written as Sn30Pb70. It's considered as a mid-range to high temperature solder with a liquidus temperature 257℃. It's comparatively an economic composition among the tin lead alloy because of low tin insde, and because of the higher percentage of lead, the melting point is higher and the appearance of the wire looks a bit dull comparing to Sn63Pb37 or Sn60Pb40.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big orders will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service. Contact us, Whatsapp / Wechat:008613450770997 ; Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Features of Tin Lead Solder Bar 30/70
1. This solder bar has melting point at 183⁰C (Solidus) and 257 ⁰C (Liquidus)
2. Sn30Pb70 alloy has good wetting property & fluidity.
3. High melting point, compatible to high temperature components.
4. Good electrical conductivity.
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Bar 30/70
It is designed to used for electronic component joinery, PCB soldering; copper plate solder and copper tube, stainless steel welding & other general purpose soldering.
Packing of Tin Lead Solder Bar 30/70:
1. The Sn30Pb70 Solder is cast into bar form.
2. Each bar is about 0.5kgs
3. Every 25kgs is packed into one carton for convenient handling and using.
4. For exportation, plastic pallets will be used to load the cartons for easier operation of folk-lift.
Storage & Handling of Tin Lead Solder Bar 30/70
1. Do not Fire anything near storage area.
2. Make sure the bars are stored in Dry, Cool and Non-Corrosive environment, and avoid direct sun-light.
3. Make sure you apply the neccessary proper flux before soldering, because all bars come without flux. XF Solder bars are compatible to most of flux produced by famous brand.
4. Read & follow our TDS & MSDS of solder bar 30/70 (Sn30Pb70) before using.