Tin Lead Solder Wire 10/90
Tin Lead Solder Wire 10/90 is known as solder wire Sn10Pb90, it is made of 10% tin and 90% of lead. This is a low tin solder wire with very affordable cost. XF Solder wire is furnished with a rosin flux at nominal 2.0% which is evenly distributed inside the wire as a single core, during using there's no need apply external flux. Solder wire 10/90 is a high melting point solder because of the higher percentage of lead making the alloy more heat resistant The appearance of Solder wire 10/90 (Sn10Pb90) looks dull, not as silvery color as the high tin alloy.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big order will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service.
Whatsapp / Wechat: 008613450770997 ; Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Features of Tin Lead Solder Wire 10/90
1. High melting point of 268-301℃, working temperature around 350℃. It's compatible to application of higher working temperature components.
2. Solder wire alloy Sn10Pb90 has very economic cost because of low tin alloy, just about 1/3 of the solder wire 63/37.
3. Good wetting and fluidity.
4. Low material cost.
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Wire 10/90
For general soldering purpose of electronic and metal sheets.
Packing of Tin Lead Solder Wire 10/90:
1. The solder wire 10/90 (Sn10Pb90) comes in 100g/spool, 200g/spool, 500g/spool, 1000g/spool (max) or others upon client's reques.
2. Small size spool is generally packed at 20pcs/box (such as 100g/spool, 200g/spool). Big size spool is generally packed 10pcs/box (such as 500g/spool, 1000g/spool).
3. Boxes will eventually be put into cartons making it better protected from damage during transportation.
4. Seaworthy plastic pallet will be used to place the cartons and whole pallet fully wrapped with pvc film.
5. We also accept to do OEM for clients.
Notices for using & storage of Tin Lead Solder Wire 10/90:
1. This is a comparatively high melting temperature soft solder, make sure you use the right solder iron tip and apply the right high enough temperature.
2. Read and follow the TDS & MSDS before using the Sn10Pb90.
3. Storage: 10/90 rosin cored solder wire must be stored in a dry , non-corrosive environment between 10°C-40°C.