|Name:||Solder Wire 40/60 (Sn40Pb60)|
|Name:||Tin Lead Solder Wire 40/60|
|Core:||Rosin Flux 2.0%|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Tin Lead Solder Wire 40/60
Tin Lead Solder Wire 40/60 (Type Sn40Pb60) is a lead-containing soft solder alloy, made of Sn40 (40% of tin) and Pb60 (60% of lead) with a rosin flux core at 2.0%. This alloy is one of the mostly used leaded alloy besides the Sn63Pb37 & Sn60Pb40. It's available in many wire diameter ranging from 0.2mm to 3.2mm.
Features of Tin Lead Solder Wire 40/60
1. Excellent solder joint reliability
2. Superior joint strength
3. Excellent thermal & Mechanical fatigue resistance
4. Low cleaning required after solder joint
5. The solder wire 40/60 (Sn40Pb60) is compatible with high temperature alloys
Basic information of Tin Lead Solder Wire 40/60
Weight per Roll: 50g, 100g, 200g, 500g, 700g, 1000g or other weight made to order. Special weight like 5kgs per roll or 10kgs per roll for soldering radiators are available.
Wire diameter: from 0.2mm upto 3.2mm
Core: Rosin flux core 2.2% as standard or solid core without flux. Other type of flux available upon request.
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Wire 40/60
For Electronic & Electrical Assemblies & general purpose soldering either by hand solder or robot soldering.
Packing of Tin Lead Solder Wire 40/60:
1. The 40/60 solder wire (Sn40Pb60) is available in many wire diameter & with different sizes of spools. We have ranging from 100g/spool, 200g/spool to 500g/spool or even 1000g/spool for client's option. Generally for repair shops or home use, small sized spool is more suitable, while for factory manufacturing purpose big spool is better.
2. Small size spool is generally packed at 20pcs/box (such as 100g/spool, 200g/spool). Big size spool is generally packed at 10pcs/box (such as 500g/spool, 1000g/spool).
3. Boxes will eventually be put into cartons making it better protected from damage during transportation.
4. We have plastic pallets to load the boxes, suitable for folk-lift operation and make it easier for shipping.
5. If you need us to print your own private labels for the reels, we can manage for you with additional cost.
Storage & Handling of Tin Lead Solder Wire 40/60
1. Do not Fire anything near storage area.
2. Store in Dry, Cool and Non-Corrosive environment.
3. Wear Personal Protective Equipment while Handling.
4. Wear Personal Protective Equipment while Processing.
5. Read and follow MSDS & TDS of Solder wire 40/60 (Sn40Pb60)