|Name:||Solder Wire 50/50 (Sn50Pb50)|
|Name:||Tin Lead Solder Wire 50/50|
|Core:||No clean rosin flux 2.2% or solid core without flux|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Tin Lead Solder Wire 50/50
Tin Lead Solder Wire 50/50 comes with a rosin flux core at nominal 2.2%. The number 50/50 represents the content of tin and lead respectively, namely it means 50% by weight is Tin (Sn) while 50% by weight is Lead (Pb), also written as Sn50Pb50. It's easy to use this wire for manual soldering either for electrical parts manufacturing or repairs. This solder wire 50/50 is available in diversified wire diameter, such as 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1mm upto 3.2mm optional. It's important to choose the proper wire diameter, so that you don't need to solder one joint twice, nor soldering excessive amount of solder onto the joint.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big order will be delivered by sea, small order will be delivered by courier service.
Whatsapp / Wechat: 008613450770997 ; Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Features of Tin Lead Solder Wire 50/50
1. The solder wire 50/50 (Sn50Pb50) has a melting point 183-214℃, it's a mid-range temperature solder wire .
2. Good electrical conductivity.
3. Good wetting & liquidity properties.
4. Fast melting and easy soldering, the wire is already cored with rosin flux so no need to use extra flux. The flux is evenly and well distributed inside the wire.
5. No splashing and very little smoke release during soldering.
6. Shear Strength at 5200 psi, and Tensile Strength at 6000 psi of solder wire 50/50 (Sn50Pb50)
Applications of Tin Lead Solder Wire 50/50
This tin-lead alloy 50/50 (Sn50Pb50) is with a wide melting range. It's suitable to be used for automotive, radiator, general purpose soldering, electrical applications. It's prohibited to use for portable water pipes.
Packing of Tin Lead Solder Wire 50/50:
1. The solder wire 50/50 (Sn50/Pb50) comes in diversified wire diameter and generally weight of each spool is to be nominated by client, namely make to order. Standard options we have 100g/spool, 200g/spool, 500g/spool, 1000g/spool (max) at the moment.
2. Small size spool is generally packed at 20pcs/box (such as 100g/spool, 200g/spool). Big size spool is generally packed 10pcs/box (such as 500g/spool, 1000g/spool).
3. Boxes will eventually be put into cartons making it better protected from damage during transportation.
4. Seaworthy plastic pallet will be used to place the cartons and whole pallet fully wrapped with pvc film.
Notices for using & storage of Tin Lead Solder Wire 50/50:
1. Heat up the area of the components that need to be soldered first and afterwards heat the solder wire and join them together, don't apply the solder wire directly onto the soldering iron tip.
2. Read and follow the TDS & MSDS before using.
3. Storage: 50/50 rosin cored solder wire (Sn50Pb50) must be stored in a dry, non-corrosive environment between 10°C-40°C.