Lead Free Solder Wire:
We manufacture and supply Lead Free Solder Wire for different alloys such as SAC305, SAC0307, SAC07 etc. Lead free solders came in to the market as after 1st July of 2006 the ROHS regulation (click to be directed to the article on Wikipedia about ROHS) came into effect. In some restricted applications such as portable water pipes, the Leaded Solder is completed prohibited to be used.
We accept both big orders and small orders. Big order will be delivered by sea, small orders will be sent by courier service.
Contact our sales team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, WhatsApp or Wechat: 008613450770997, or fill in the Contact Form in the bottom of this page.
Basic Information of Lead Free Solder Wire:
|Alloy composition (wt.%)
||Working point ℃
Wire diameter: from 0.2mm up to 3.2mm
Weight per roll: 50g, 100g, 200g, 250g, 500g, 700g, 1000g per roll or others made to order
Core: rosin flux core or solid core without flux, other types of flux core available upon request.
Type of Lead Free Solder Wire and their applications:
1. No clean rosin core solder wire
2. Solid core solder wire
3. Acid core solder wire
Features of Lead Free Solder Wire:
1. RoHS compliant. Environmentally friendly, health friendly
2. Fast wetting, good solder-ability
3. No splashing during soldering
4. Rosin flux is evenly distributed in the wire
5. Little dross on soldering tip
6. Wires are nicely winded on to reel
7. No weird smell, little smoke, no toxic released during soldering.
Packing of Lead Free Solder Wire:
Every 20 small rolls are put into one box; Or every 10 big rolls are put into one box
Final products will be packed onto a seaworthy plastic pallet or wooden pallet
Tips for using XF Lead Free Solder Wire:
1. Temperature of Soldering iron tip should be 370℃~400℃
2. Avoid over-heating of the soldering area during soldering.
3. Use proper solder iron of 60W~80W.